Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-01-2014 04:10:57

jacknjchn
Membre

How to Rip TV Series DVD to MP4 for Playback on iOS/Android/Surface

Summary: This article will tell you how to rip TV series DVD to MP4 video formats so that you can watch them on your iPhone, iPad, etc anywhere you like.

There’s a problem that has troubled me for days: My favorite TV shows come to the final season, but I want to watch them again. I’ve purchased all seasons collection DVD, now what I want is to keep TV shows on my computer from DVD and can watch my favorite TV shows on portable devices(my iPad, iPhone). So, is there any way I can make it? Is there any easy-to-use ripping tool for TV Series DVD and what format should I use?

Searched widely and I got some tech support for how to rip a TV Series DVD correctly. TV shows DVDs released by studios are protected by various DVD copy protections like RCE, APS, CSS, UOP, ARccOS etc. Those copy protections prevents users to make copies from the original DVDs, you can only watch rented or purchased TV shows DVDs on DVD players. It is not very convenient as users may want to watch TV shows on TV/portable devices without DVD discs. So, it would be better to rip TV Series DVD to MP4 or other common video for playback anywhere.

The program I used here is Brorsoft DVD Ripper. This top DVD ripper could help users to remove those annoying copy protections in a perfect and super fast way. With it, I can easily rips TV shows DVDs to MP4 without protections with 1:1 ratio. Video and audio quality would be the same to the source TV shows DVDs. Plus, the combine Edit feature enables us to cut the black bars, trim the ads part off, etc. For Mac users, get DVD Ripper for Mac.  Below is how to.

How to Rip TV Series DVD to MP4 Video Easily and Fast

Step 1: Run DVD Ripping tool; click disc button to import TV Series off DVD to the program. Then select the titles you want to rip. Otherwise, this DVD Ripper will choose only one title to rip.

http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/dvd-ripper/dvd-windows-8-steps.gif

Tip: After the movies are loaded, select the subtitles you like, simply click Subtitle and select the one you prefer.

Step 2: Click Format bar and choose your desired format. Here you can Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4).

http://brorsoft.com/images/how-to/dvd-ripper/nvidia-shield-format.gif

Tip: You can click Edit to crop the DVD so as to get the part you want and get rid of some black bars or trim the ads part off.

http://brorsoft.com/images/how-to/dvd-ripper/dvd-to-vimeo-editor.gif

Step 3: After the ripping, just transfer the converted TV Series videos to your portable devices and enjoy them on the go, share them online with more people or import them to some video editing software to edit with ease.

Additional Tips: Besides common video .mp4, .mkv, .avi, .wmv, .flv, .mpg, etc, this TV Series DVD Ripper has numerous preset optimized settings for devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, HTC, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Nook HD, Kindle Fire HD, Nokia Lumia, etc. for you to get the best video watching experience.

More Guides:

How to Rip DVD with Right Subtitle
How to Rip and Import DVD to iTunes
How to Rip and Upload DVD to Vimeo
How to Open and Play DVDs using QuickTime Player
The Complete Guide for How to Convert Blu-ray to MP4
Easily Convert Canon MTS to ProRes for Final Cut Pro
Source:Rip TV Series DVD to MP4 for Playback on iOS/Android/Surface

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction