Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-03-2014 07:25:31

dongbei20
Nouveau membre

she feels people have adapted to

speaking from personal feelings, this result makes me very sad. Guo Yue twice abandon straight game, the team in this year's race to give her the chance she has to give up a lot. As the main players, really should not happen, indicating Guo Yue face competition mentality has been very incorrect, and also let her Olympic cycle in Rio is not competitive.Certainly do not feel sad I was the only one who had a lot with her coach feel pity. Guo Yue and Li Xiaoxia are a number of famous earlier than Li Xiaoxia, but her views on fame and fortune, the training, the attitude of the game has not mature enough. I think Guo Yue way of thinking is not consistent with her age, our coaching staff has always been smooth enough to communicate with her. As a coach, I could not have benike shox turbo 12 running shoes
en like before when she was in charge, all the focus to her, and not because a person Guo Yue, the team's competitive atmosphere and management mechanisms disrupted.Li Xiaoxia need to regain power gameLi Xiaoxia beat the first overall play well, much better than the second half of the first half in the first stage straight game. Li Xiaoxia first day of play a little bit worse, the mentality of people more impulsive, she may be with the poor physical condition of the previous paragraph and training systems are not related. Li Xiaoxia full reach all targets in the future, I feel a bit confused, a bit of a no

interest. I talk to her several times, including during the pass-through also talked, I think an athlete, especially as Li Xiaoxia such as age, race, experience is the best phase of the current athletes, if there is connike lebron 10 cheap
fusion, a short time but fortunately, Over time, the desire to win will be getting lower and lower, this time lose a few games, it is easy to affect her self-confidence. After talking about Li Xiaoxia has been a change, the next day she won nine straight wins, and there are 6,7-game 3-0 with an absolute advantage on the beat.Li Xiaoxia If normal play, the game will give opponents a deterrent, but also the quality of the ball completely neutralize each other, this is her advantage. At the same time it is her attitude fluctuation risks, get straight after the first, I hope she can stabilize a positive attitude adjustment.Look forward to the new face of cotinineDinning before the game to practice some new things, because the fever is not fully reflected. She burned the first day of competition is relatively high, and when I told her the yellow leader, put this game as an opportunity to hone will. Dinning has burned everyone was a little swollen, but she still says not want to retire, can top off the top as possible. The next few days, although cotinine has been low grade fever, but she feels people have adapted to this physical condition, played hard.

performance in the game can not use technology to judge her fighting spirit in the field is worthy of recognition, but also a strong desire to win. I think this is a spiritual body cotinine not lost her style of playnike lunar hyperdunk 2013 for sale
need to adhere to the spirit of this, the biggest game of cotinine exercise also reflected here, her performance is also an incentive for young players.Liu Shiwen is not their first defeatLiu Shiwen play straight through the first stage of the poor, her goal before the game is not clear, and a little fear of hardship. Hit a cycle in terms of difficulty for all athletes are very large, are very familiar feeling among teammates want to win every game must remain highly concentrated. Liu Shiwen take third compared with the previous result is not very good, lost 4,5 games, be relatively more to lose. In particular, Li Xiaoxia lost that game and I should have, I think you can lose, but not yet playing on fear. Liu Shiwen 3-0 loss to Li Xiaoxia, Li Xiaoxia seem to be afraid to fight, without any resistance.If a player is playing dress up, it is very scary. Li Xiaoxia have this mentality for the future, and then served another how to do  Athlete's entire career is full of competition, after all, has not won LiuShiWen top tournament, never should have always been the heart of competitiveness. Liu Shiwen in front of half of all straight game,

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com