Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 20-07-2017 05:43:12

bengalsstore
Membre

nike free 4.0 flyknit sale

Starlin Castro Out With Hamstring Injury - RealGM Wiretap
Starlin Castro will miss seven to 10 days with a hamstring injury scarpe nike shox uomo , according to the Chicago Cubs.

"It's similar to what happened to him last year at this time," Rick Renteria said. "Just being cautious with him. It shouldn't set him back at all for the regular season."

Castro injured his right hamstring sliding into second base on a steal attempt in the first inning in Sunday's 5-3 loss to the Kansas City Royals.

Twins Rebuff Bostons Calls About Mauer - RealGM Wiretap

The Red Sox have inquired about Joe Mauer in each of the last three months, but the Twins aren't willing to discuss the face of their franchise.

A Minnesota native and the 2009 AL MVP, Mauer enjoyed a bounce-back season in 2012 after playing in just 82 games the year before.

He hit .319.416.446 with 10 home runs and 85 RBI.

Josh Hamilton Suffered Drug Relapse - RealGM Wiretap

Josh Hamilton suffered a drug relapse involving the use of cocaine and alcohol in the offseason, according to a report by the New York Daily News.

The Los Angeles Angels outfielder has a history of substance abuse problems dating to his days in the minor leagues. He was suspended from baseball from February 2004 to June 2006 for issues related to cocaine and alcohol addiction.

The Angels confirmed that he met with Major League officials in New York on Wednesday about a disciplinary issue, but offered no other details.

"We're all waiting for some information to come out of New York nike shox italia ," Mike Scioscia said. "He obviously went up there for a meeting, and we'll see how everything unfolds. But right now, we're just in a holding pattern like everyone else."

All Star HR Derby To Feature Brackets Clock - RealGM Wiretap

MLB has overhauled its Gillette Home Run Derby format for this year's All-Star festivities, switching to a more streamlined approach that features brackets and timed rounds.

MLB will use a single-elimination tournament for the eight-player contest in which there is no out limit and the loser of each bracket is immediately knocked out, according to the press release.

Lee Voices Frustration After Phillies End Slump - RealGM Wiretap

Cliff Lee was on the mound Thursday as the Phillies ended a five-game losing streak.

Lee signed with Philadelphia before the 2011 season for less money because he believed they gave him a good shot at winning a World Series. The Phillies are currently 32-35.

"We're the Philadelphia Phillies," Lee said. "We should play better than we have."

Lee has a 2.55 ERA.

"I definitely want to win saucony grid 9000 italia ," he said. "There's no doubt about that."

If the Phillies continue to struggle, Lee was asked whether he's willing to stay and pitch for a losing team.

"I don't have any control over that," Lee said. "I know that I want to win and I'll voice that to whoever. And that's that. I want to win here. That's why I signed here. And that's where my focus is."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com