Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 22-08-2017 13:34:56

donnieclark
Membre

How is Supply Chain innovation helping you?

I have been working on this off and on for almost a year, and found it is difficult to pull together. The biggest challenge was that many innovations either have no clear origins, or maybe it was sort of a combined evolution along a number of fronts. This is especially true in terms of much technology innovation. For example, I have looked hard to see if there was some single company that invented the concept of supply chain network optimization software, but have so far stuck out. My sense is that it developed in parallel/collaboration among several academics.
Here is a better question - What kind of software are you guys using for your inventory control? Old legacy systems? Excel sheets? Pen and paper? Stone carvings? Lol. I am trying to determine what the common issues are more in detail here! I want to provide my thoughts on the common issues people are experiencing and see if I can be of any assistance. It could be as simple as organizing your warehouse and having more traceability of your inventory.

For more

Supply chain management Video

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com