Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-10-2017 10:32:15

donnieclark
Membre

MBAM 2.5 SP1 SQL Server 2016 Shared Data Base

Hello Guys,

I'm implementing MBAM 2.5 SP1 in a test environment and I would like to use existing SQL server 2016 for Data bases. The present SQL server is already using 1433 default port number. I am going to create a new named instace on the SQl server. Industrial Control System Video make sure that power comes out of sockets and uninterrupted functioning of systems. This is more a SQL question and as far as i know this is not possible. You have to configure a different port but you can specify the instance name during mbam setup.

Thanks

#2 23-10-2017 11:26:39

trice001
Nouveau membre

Re: MBAM 2.5 SP1 SQL Server 2016 Shared Data Base

SQL server makes utilization of SQL Server Management Studio as the support for organization. It helps in making databases, perspectives, tables et cetera, and to get to the information, arranging the records, and to exchange information to different databases. The Object Explorer manages the client to databases and to documents. The client can get comes about by composing questions on information. Any measure of databases can be made with SQL server Management. Subsequent to making a database, the client can change the arrangement of the database with the assistance of alternatives accessible. Tables can likewise be made with the assistance of the choices. The client can control the kind of information in every section and in this way have honesty of the information kept up. Alternatives, for example, altering and adding information are additionally accessible to the client. Re-entering the information is encouraged by composing a SQL content. The client can utilize and run the SQL question for embeddings information, refreshing it or erasing it.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Web Development Company Toronto|Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto

Dernière modification par trice001 (23-10-2017 11:28:29)

#3 30-04-2018 18:15:10

Ghaz@l
Nouveau membre

Re: MBAM 2.5 SP1 SQL Server 2016 Shared Data Base

trice001 a écrit:

SQL server makes utilization of SQL Server Management Studio as the support for organization. It helps in making databases, perspectives, tables et cetera, and to get to the information, arranging the records, and to exchange information to different databases. The Object Explorer manages the client to databases and to documents. The client can get comes about by composing questions on information. Any measure of databases can be made with SQL server Management. Subsequent to making a database, the client can change the arrangement of the database with the assistance of alternatives accessible. Tables can likewise be made with the assistance of the choices.  [url= https://threewhitedoves.com/ ]Christmas Gifts Baskets[/url] The client can control the kind of information in every section and in this way have honesty of the information kept up. Alternatives, for example, altering and adding information are additionally accessible to the client. Re-entering the information is encouraged by composing a SQL content. The client can utilize and run the SQL question for embeddings information, refreshing it or erasing it.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Web Development Company Toronto|Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto

Thank you for your question I asked myself the same question

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com