Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-12-2017 10:03:43

assAngelo
Nouveau membre

Pandora Rose Dazzling Daisy Gift Bracelet Cyber Monday Sale 2017

http://www.925silvering.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/175x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/9/8/98jp401.jpg

The Pandora Rose Dazzling Daisy Gift Bracelet Cyber Monday Sale 2017 is plated rose gold over a copper silver metal mix.  The feedback has been mainly positive for this finish, as it is a beautiful alternative and at an attractive price point.  Even after a year of owning the Pandora Rose, I have not had any issues with the plating.  For more information on this collection including my review, check out Pandora Rose Collection Review.

I’ve been a bit tardy with my spring reviews lately, but it’s still officially spring so I want to feature one of my favorite new bracelets of the season!  This combination is taken from the Pandora Floral Lace Bracelet B800258 Black Cyber Monday Deals Spring 2015 Collection, which in typical fashion means a lot of floral themed beads.  Daisies, primroses, and butterflies were offered in multiple styles and slightly different variations.  The color scheme is mainly white, light pink, and purple which works well for spring.

If you’re not familiar with this product, these are Love Me Treasured Memories Gift Bracelet Cyber Monday Sale gold plated so cannot be called rose gold but simply Rose.  However, the base metal is a mix of copper and silver so the pink hue should be good for longer lasting wear. This is a smaller release as well, but includes some of the beautiful new spring designs like my favorite – the daisies.  I don’t love this finish but combined with the white enamel, it’s quite striking.

The Pandora Shimmering Rose Complete Bracelet Cyber Monday Sales Collection is plated rose gold coated on top of a special mix of silver and copper to give it the pink hue.  I haven’t worn my Rose bracelet much so haven’t noticed any wear problems.  Are you happy to see more designs in this collection?  Do you have any of the Pandora Rose charms?  Would you recommend it to others?Pandora celebrated with 10,000 roses for the event hosted at a hotel in NYC and it looks like a very glamorous evening.  Models and staged jewelry were placed around the room for the media preview and they highlighted the rose gold finish beautifully.  For prices and a look at the designs that will be available, check out Pandora Rose Collection Coming Soon. 

Exciting news tonight as the popular Pandora Graduation Completed Bracelet Christmas sale Collection has been confirmed to make an official debut!  It’s no secret what these designs will be as Pandora conducted a test run of the product back in April.  Originally Pandora Rose was only sold in 10 stores (3 Australia, 3 UK, 3 US, and 1 Denmark), but it is scheduled for wide distribution on October 2nd.  This will be welcomed news for anyone coveting the rose gold finish and wasn’t able to grab one of the limited test run.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com