Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-12-2017 08:55:56

McKittrick789
Nouveau membre

pandora hearts deep sea legendary journey

Unlike previous years, pandora charms sale have managed to keep their cards very close to their chest for 2014. We are yet to receive good stock images for even the Valentine’s Day 2014 collection, which is due to debut in just over a week. However, there are various rumours and  images floating around the Pandora underground regarding upcoming releases, including the Spring 2014 collection, and I have collated them here for you! I have unearthed another image from this upcoming collection (see above), which shows that the Valentine’s Day  card charm does indeed open, revealing the words ‘To my dear Valentine, Will you be mine’. We can also see the ‘LOVE’ dangle in more detail, alongside the ‘LOVE’ silver ball charm. I have seen some live shots of this collection, and I have to say that the Pandora Gift  From My Heart charm is just lovely. Undoubtedly the highlight of this collection for me! First of all, it is important to stress that this is a completely new line: it is not compatible with any bracelets or charms that Pandora have produced before. The line will be a concept  store exclusive until January 2014, when it will be available in shop-in-shops and independent jewellers also. The Essence bracelet itself comes in sizes 16 cm to 21 cm. While it features the same snake chain design as the traditional Pandora bracelet, it is much smaller  and more delicate. It also has the new spherical Pandora clasp instead of the traditional barrel clasp. All the charms are lined inside with silicone, allowing you to fix the charms in place on the chain. Consequently, the traditional Pandora threading system won’t apply to  this bracelet. Of course, I went straight down to my local store to see the new collection debut. The theme for Essence definitely seems to be black. Black catalogues and black displays made it stand out from the traditional white of the Pandora store. Our store had a  selection of charms out on a counter for customers to touch and look at in person, which meant I had a great opportunity to get a close-up of the new beads. Our sales assistant was explaining that many people who came into the pandora uk outlet sale store didn’t seem to ‘get’ Essence, and so  they were a bit apprehensive!

This weekend, I was reading one of my disney pandora uk sale favourite British fashion magazines, Company, when the headline ‘Capture Your Essence’ caught my eye. Lo and behold, it turned out to be a double page spread on the new Pandora Essence bracelet! I didn’t expect there to be  anything on Essence in Company, mainly as it is aimed at a slightly younger fashion market than, say, Elle UK – it’s very popular with university students, for example. However, the fact that Pandora have put this feature in Company magazine does support the theory  that they are aiming for a slightly younger, more fashion-conscious market with this new bracelet concept. I won’t post up the entire spread, as I do not want to actually publish any of Company’s editorial. However, I have included the three campaign images that they  have used. I’d definitely encourage you to go out and get a copy if you can as the images are difficult to scan, being mostly across the crease of the page. The pictures aren’t amazingly clear, as Company do not print on glossy paper like other fashion publications. Today  finally sees the release of Pandora’s brand new Essence range. The range is completely separate from Pandora’s existing charm bracelets, and focuses on your inner qualities and values, rather than those ‘unforgettable moments’ of the existing range. Charms will  represent values such as joy, love and faith. EDIT: I have now got a post up with my impressions of Essence after seeing it in person. Click here to see it! The charms have their respective ‘values’ engraved on the silver core, as demonstrated in these stock images of  ‘Faith’ and ‘Passion’. I personally think this is quite a nice touch – although, I could imagine some people who like a bead being put off by it having a value that they don’t particularly believe in. Shots of the complete Pandora Essence range have been published in various  British women’s magazines (to my knowledge, at least Elle UK and Glamour UK are carrying previews) – I’ve been able to scan in the collection from one of them pandora essence charms sale

http://www.charmloveyou.co.uk/image/catalog/cheap/disney-mickey-minnie-love-icons-charm-sale-uk.jpg

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com