Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-07-2018 07:18:01

somepokomo
Membre

After college I shelved running for quite a while as I started

Everyone who knows me personally witnesses that I love being barefoot. You will never find me wearing slippers or shoes inside your home and I often will go out on my vibram five fingers ottawa and on my backyard barefoot. Ah the pleasures of walking barefoot to the grass!

Naturally, when I discovered the minimalist shoe, I simply had to give it a try! It was a month or so ago that I gone out and purchased myself a pleasant pair of vibram five fingers shoes. For instance their name says, these kinds of shoes actually have five fingers: a small pocket per toe, making them incredibly similar toe socks.

After a couple weeks of getting used for you to walking in them around the house, it was time to consider them out for a real walk. I eagerly slipped them on vibram five fingers running and stepped out on to my front porch. Whoa! I could feel almost everything under my feet. I have to admit that I was very surprised at simply how much I could feel from the thin sole. I got within the car and made my way to the trail where WHEN I usually walk.

It's a gravel trail by having a small natural park. Again it absolutely was amazing to me that i could feel each small rock under my feet without risking an injury from those same bolders. My feet were literally able to adapt to every little bump from the terrain as I walked over the path. However, my first few electrical power walk steps were a rough reminder i always was not wearing my regular vibram five fingers womens and that I cannot be striking my heel to the ground the same method as I do using my regular sports shoes and boots.

It did not get long to adjust my stride and complete my own 40 minute walk. I am not a runner and I don't even think I will ever take up vibram five fingers sale running as a appreciation, but I absolutely treasured walking with my Vibram Five Fingers and expect using them again.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com