Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-01-2019 08:55:31

alfrededgeworth
Membre

The brand desires simple messages that keep to

Even so the real test adidas nmd r1 damen is still in front of people - making the Reebok brand more highly relevant to consumers. The brand desires simple messages that keep to, and that's why its 2008 products and marketing strategies consentrate on two important concepts - fit and choice. Reebok is striving for being the brand that "fits me".

Reebok includes sharpened its 2008 product offering by including 893 innovative fit initiatives throughout its collections...According to that report, sales will grow in almost all other markets - specifically Russia and China - the location where the brand took over distribution for adidas nmd r1 herren the first time in 2007.

Another concern is the economic system in North America which "has deteriorated recently. "
- Yes, economic conditions in United states have become adidas nmd r1 schwarz more difficult. However, I am optimistic we'll outperform most of our competitors with this period of relative global financial weakness.

We are any regionally diversified Group, and that is one of adidas yeezy 350 v2 zebra our most significant advantages...Today, we have a considerably broader distribution base and also a significantly improved performance supplement and partnership portfolio within the region.

Therefore, I am confident that the adidas superstar damen brand will again grow in The united states in 2008 - although it is perhaps at lower levels than lately. At Reebok...growth with this market in 2009.

#2 11-02-2019 16:51:28

Straza
Membre

Re: The brand desires simple messages that keep to

We have a considerably broader distribution base and also a significantly improved performance supplement and partnership portfolio within the region.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com