Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-03-2019 11:58:50

wloiiy
Nouveau membre

salomon boots ski sale uk

No significant changes were salomon running shoes womens made to the midsole of the Speedcross 4. Both molded and injected EVA are utilized to allow for relatively lightweight cushioning and stability. Salomon’s website has the weight at 300 grams and the stack height at 30mm in the heel and 20mm in the forefoot for a 10mm drop, which is in the same range as it’s been. Some other websites list the drop at 11mm, but I’ll go with the brand’s official listing to keep it consistent. This drop is definitely in my happy zone, and I really appreciate it as the miles rack up. The biggest challenge I have with the midsole is how thin the forefoot feels in the later miles of a technical 50k or a mountain 50 miler. I have long wished they would add a rock film (or even a thin rock plate) to the forefoot for a bit more protection in between the lugs, but so much else is right about the shoe, it hasn’t stopped me from wearing them. The other point of difficulty for some people I know, is the overall height of the shoe. At 30mm/20mm, you’re up off the ground a ways compared to other shoes in the same category, which causes some tipping and rolling of ankles for those who prefer a lower-to-the-ground shoe. I haven’t had any issues with that myself and still favor the protection and traction offered from midsole and outsole they’ve chosen a good portion of the time.

The outsole of the Salomon Speedcross 4 salomon speedcross 4 mens is upgraded to a more dense and durable version of the Premium Wet Traction Contagrip. The chevrons have the same appearance but are slightly smaller and placed with a higher density on the outsole. Gone are the half-chevrons that were around the outline of the sole, which should definitely lead to fewer ripped off outer lugs, an occasional complaint. I’m noticing very little wear on my outsole of the tester shoes after 125 miles, but more impressively, I’d been wearing a pair I’d bought several months prior in my regular shoe rotation, and again, the outsole has very little wear at 250-plus miles. It seems as if the increased density of the chevrons also is making the wear pattern more even so the shoe sits just as flat as ever against the ground. I’m excited to see how these hold up as summer Rocky Mountain running rolls around again. As a side note, when I lived in the Pacific Northwest, I felt like these shoes were genuinely even more in their element with the softer ground underfoot and the different types of debris. The traction these held over the sloppiest mud and undergrowth was impressive, and I can sincerely recommend to anyone living in wet, forested areas as well.

The Salomon Speedcross 4 salomon speedcross 4 women's remains one of my favorite shoes for mountain running in most types of environments. For my feet, the Speedcross line is tested and proven over thousands of technical miles, and what shortcomings the shoe has, I know and understand and am able to work around. If you can tolerate the soccer-boot style of fit for the distances you’re doing on mountainous and technical terrain and don’t mind the higher profile, the Salomon Speedcross 4 is definitely worth a trial. Enjoy the agile responsiveness as you adventure through your favorite technical terrain!

For runners looking to traverse salomon boots womens varied rocky terrain during the winter season, a shoe with versatile grip and a water-resistant upper can come in handy. While there are several trail options that offer water resistance, a more traditional trail shoe like the Cascadia 12 GTX is a popular choice for many runners due to its rock protection and traction. Paired with a Gore-Tex upper, the shoe will help keep your feet dry if you happen to run into wet winter conditions. Another trail option for the runner seeking a more natural running experience is the Altra Lone Peak 3.0 NeoShell. Featuring a specialized upper with a Polartec NeoShell lining, the 3.0 NeoShell delivers a weather-resistant barrier to help keep your feet dry from the elements, while also offering Altra’s zero drop design to allow for a more natural foot movement.

For More information, please click here http://www.salomon-trail.net/

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com