Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 06-01-2020 23:40:30

vteme
Membre

McGregor's trainer gave a forecast for Conor's fight with Cerrone

McGregor's trainer gave a forecast for Conor's fight with Cerrone. The trainer of the former UFC champion in two weight categories of Conor McGregor John Kavanagh shared expectations from a duel of the ward with American Donald Cerrone.

"I think Conor will stop Cerrone in the last rounds. This is my idea, personally, I prepare myself for this development. Of course, McGregor can explode and solve everything in a few seconds.

Probably, the main role will be played by weight - they will perform in the Welterweight division and will be a little heavier. Because of this, the fight will end in the later rounds, " - quotes kavanaugh BJPenn.

Recall that the fight between McGregor and Donald Cerrone will take place on January 18 at UFC 246 in Las Vegas.

#2 07-01-2020 10:23:40

Mihail90
Nouveau membre

Re: McGregor's trainer gave a forecast for Conor's fight with Cerrone

I don’t think that the battle will be easy for Coner, but for some reason I’m sure of it, I’ll be sure to bet Coner on the victory before the 3rd round, but I don’t doubt much more than once didn’t bet on fights, but what will you bet on?

#3 07-01-2020 16:17:51

Vadik
Nouveau membre

McGregor is a favorite of the public, despite the fact that he has no time and problems outside of sports. Of course, he has good chances, judging by the probabilities and forecasts that the ufc 246 predictions offers us against his opponent Donland Cerront. But we all know that McGregor is a very emotional fighter, and his psyche can fail him at the most inopportune times. Therefore, I would not be so sure of his victory.

#4 07-01-2020 20:41:47

Molow
Nouveau membre

Do not forget that Conor lost the last fights. This greatly affects the psychological state of the fighter. But you should not write off the Scot. He is a very serious opponent and always tries to intimidate his rivals before the fight.

#5 08-01-2020 08:32:29

mila
Membre

undoubtedly the last loss of McGregar stimulates him very much to win. however, do not forget that his opponent is a good fighter. so it’s unambiguous to say who will win. I’m likely to refrain from choosing a bet and just will enjoy the fight. and I wish you that.

#6 08-01-2020 11:36:47

Zenni
Membre

Well-known Analyst Chail Sonnen believes that it is Cerrone who has more chances to win. The upcoming battle is scheduled for five rounds so Conor may be tired. The Irishman will try to win ahead of schedule. If the American stands, then at the end of the confrontation, he may have a chance of success.

#7 10-01-2020 05:53:46

Thomasd55
Nouveau membre

Vadik a écrit:

McGregor is a favorite of the public, despite the fact that he has no time and problems outside of sports. Of course, he has good chances, judging by the probabilities and forecasts that the ufc 246 predictions offers us against his opponent Donland Cerront. But we all know that McGregor is a very emotional fighter rachat de credit organisme, and his psyche can fail him at the most inopportune times. Therefore, I would not be so sure of his victory.

This great, courageous wrestler has announced that he will retire. While he still has a lot to give.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com