Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-07-2018 07:21:11

somepokomo
Membre

Facing the past because it may surface in playing today

Whatever people fails to resolve within his past, he can re-experience and act out in our, draining him of his positive energy pandora pulseiras significado and distorting his "now. "

"There can be great value in examining days gone by, " according to "Courage to help Change" (op. cit.,p. 99). "It usually provide information about pandora pulseiras significado the present, and also clues that might allow you to change for a superior future. For those among us who denied, distorted, or lost touch with debilitating memories, facing the reality of our past is usually a critical part of your...recovery. "

Because of its power to damage and pandora pulseiras prata derail childhood development, stepping outside the past and into the actual requires the understanding, running, and resolving of it and, through the develop of safety and confidence, the ability to interact with others and a Bigger Power.

"Facing the past because it may surface in playing today doesn't mean I can stay stuck in that, " concludes "Hope intended for Today" (op. cit.,p. 27). "I can let pandora pulseiras prata the healing power with (my twelve-step) program aid me feel old, buried emotions and the then put them where they belong-in days gone by.

Coming to terms using my history and letting go of it does not deny what happened. Rather, it allows me to savor today and to move into pandora pulseiras olx the future, unencumbered through the weight of ancient emotional baggage. ".

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com