Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-02-2019 16:50:05

vteme
Membre

Now I am studying a new kind of sports activity.

Now I am studying a new kind of sports activity. Since I am actively engaged in sports and I like it. As well as watching different sports programs, I decided to understand how different bookmakers work so that you can make successful bets. I have such friends who have been betting for years. Some even bought cool cars and apartments earning money on sports betting pinup betting Truth seen and such, which only lose. I've decided that I need to learn how it works before you put the money. Do you play games like that?

#2 05-02-2019 10:10:05

Agabab
Membre

Re: Now I am studying a new kind of sports activity.

And what kind of new sports activities do you study and what kind of sports do you do? I love hockey playing in my city team. I am also a fan of the hockey team and constantly watch its games. Here are just predictions on the outcome of games, I still can not exactly give. Therefore, I do not bid yet, but I am preparing for this. I also have several acquaintances who can win the bet. But they justify their features with their luck. I hope that I also have it. It is only necessary to wait patiently for this. How do you think?

#3 05-02-2019 13:11:27

Zenni
Nouveau membre

I am attracted to the stakes, but I am not ready to make them, and therefore I don’t enter the bookmakers yet. With sports, I like basketball and even have my favorite team. but the score in basketball is always so big that it's hard to guess. One friend advises me to monitor football. There the accounts in the game are small and you can really guess them. What do you think? But I hardly know football, and I will have to become his fan right away and then make bets.

#4 10-02-2019 14:58:07

Agabab
Membre

Zenni! I think it’s a bad idea to learn football for you. Why do you need it. If you know basketball well, then develop your skills in this form. Try to analyze the results of previous games of your team and predict the future. if you do not immediately get you still do not lose hope. The time will come when everything will work out for you. I'm doing this right now. I try to better understand my favorite football and I am almost sure that I will succeed.

#5 11-02-2019 18:28:05

Straza
Nouveau membre

I heard that it is possible to earn a lot on the rates, but so that such big money that you can even buy an apartment and a car could not even think. Does a bookmaker allow players to win so much? My dad also makes bets. but he always says that a bookmaker is never at a loss. So how then can someone get such money? Do you believe it? Or maybe the topic author is trying to substitute fiction for us?

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com