Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-05-2019 13:25:39

cramerjohn004
Membre

Review of the Samsung S5620 Monte

Worldwide connectivity is a plus for the Monte. It has quad-band GSM and 3G support. WiFi is the best option for data transfers, but Bluetooth is also onboard with A2DP.

Performance (8/10)

New touchphone users will easily be attuned with how to unlock a Samsung phone Monte's interface. The Samsung phone is excellent with calls. No dropped calls, bad reception or weak signal detected. Audio quality is also up to par. No deafening feedbacks or frequencies. One of its advantageous features, the Smart Unlock guarantees security of contacts and other applications. Browsing is a pleasure on its WebKit-based Dolfin but lack of QWERTY turns out to be certainly inconvenient when typing long messages or emails. However, credit should be granted to features like one-tap zooming, double-tap for specific zooming and ability to load Flash based sites. The performance of camera is disappointing as the pictures turn out to be saturated. Samsung Monte positively scores in its music department with a great music player and a radio that is able to record songs.

#2 04-09-2019 12:44:13

Sait1956
Nouveau membre

Re: Review of the Samsung S5620 Monte

My friend unlocked their Samsung phone from your store and he prays for your good service. Today he shared a www.resumesservicesreview.com website with me. This website helps me in my resume writing. He always shared with me informative things.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com