Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 01-12-2019 08:50:09

bob13
Membre

Toys made of wood.

Hello. Quite accidentally found the opportunity to buy toys made of wood. I wanted to give something to my child for his birthday. Long searched on the Internet. I stopped at a store that offered Waldorf animal toys. So nice to look at that I decided to give my son just such.  I was not mistaken. Toys liked son. He often prefers to play with these toys. Buy these toys can be simple. Ordering did not cause any problems. Even his wife liked such toys. She decided to decorate our home with such toys. Now ordered another batch of toys. I want to try to do the sale of such toys in his small store. I am sure that such toys will be a success with buyers.

#2 01-12-2019 14:03:17

mila
Membre

Re: Toys made of wood.

these wooden animal figures are very attractive to my children. I was also surprised when my children started playing them. although I bought them for a completely different purpose. for interior decoration. but now I understand that they are very fond of children.

#3 01-12-2019 16:47:00

Vadik
Nouveau membre

All our children are interested in new toys. Therefore, these toys will be interesting for the first time. But I'm sure some time will pass and these toys will fall into the rest of the box. But we will still buy toys. After all, these are our children!

#4 01-12-2019 20:35:58

mila
Membre

it is certainly as you say. after all, there is no such thing that you would always like the first time. however, everything new always arouses people's special interest. especially in children. when I first encountered waldorf toy animals I was pleasantly surprised because it is really something new in our toy market. if you like me these toys are interested then you can find them on https://woodencaterpillar.com/tradition … creatures/

#5 02-12-2019 01:28:43

Belinda
Nouveau membre

I bought children wooden toys from early childhood. Our wooden toys for young children are aimed at developing creative games where children can be creative, while developing the necessary skills, cutting their teeth and chewing them without risk of injury.

#6 02-12-2019 10:37:55

Zenni
Membre

All wooden toys have an original design and can become not only a tool for the development and entertainment of the child, but also a real element in the decor of a child’s room. Our little son especially likes to play waldorf toy animals so I always choose him like that.coolcoolcool

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com