Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-01-2014 10:18:06

lydia622520
Membre

Tivo Shows Adobe Prmiere Pro MOV/MPEG-2 video format

Summary: Have got some TiVo recording files and want to import/edit TiVo in Adobe Premiere perfectly; check out the guide to learn how to convert TiVo to Adobe Premiere Pro compatible MOV/MPEG-2 video format.

http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/video-converter/tivo-to-premiere-pro.jpg

I have collected a pile of TiVo recording files, which are wonderful to be taken for enjoyment when I’m travelling. Whereas, when I wanna edit those TiVo files in Adobe Premiere Pro(CS6), I met problems: the Premiere can’t recognize the TiVo, and I couldn’t edit my videos.

I searched the TiVo and Adobe Premiere Pro on Google, and found the other users are also facing the importing problems:

“Just got my some TiVo files from my brother. However no video can be imported to Premiere Pro 5.5.2 Mac. Some research has indicated that Premiere Pro doesn’t like the TiVo format. Is there some setting or something I can do?”

Well, I’ve found out the solution to fix the TiVo shows in Adobe Premiere Pro issues. If you also had the similar trouble with Premiere Pro, go through the article to check out the solution.

So how to import/load TiVo video clips into Adobe Premiere for editing smoothly with no problems? The reason behind that you can’t edit TiVo files in Premiere smoothly is due to its format. TiVo is an encrypted video format, few media players can play it well and some freeware can’t handle it. The best method to solve those problems is to convert TiVo to Adobe Premiere Pro most compatible format, for instance, the MOV, MPEG-2 with Brorsoft Mac TiVo to Premiere Pro Converter.

Overall, the TiVo Converter comes with supports for a wide range of video editing software and media devices, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Final Cut Express. It helps you convert TiVo recording to any editable format like MPEG-2, DNxHD, ProRes, AIC. mov, etc as you need without any quality loss. If you are troubled by the importing issues on Windows, please get TiVo Converter.

How to Convert TiVo into Adobe Premiere Pro MPEG-2 video for editing smoothly

Preparation: If you haven’t got your TiVo recordings ready installed on your hard drive, you need to first transfer TiVo video to your Mac. The best way is to download the free TiVo Desktop software for Mac and transfer Tivo TV shows and movies to Mac. Note: TiVo Desktop software for Mac reads MPEG-2 and .tivo files only.

Step 1. Free download and run the Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac and import TiVo files to the program. When first loading, this TiVo Converter will ask you to input your Media Access Key. Simply enter your Media Access Key, and click "OK" to confirm.

http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/video-converter/convert-tivo-mac.gif

Step 2. Hit the Format box and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format on the drop-down menu. “MOV (AVC) (*.mov)” is also the proper format for Adobe Premiere Pro.

http://www.brorsoft.com/images/how-to/video-converter/avi-to-premiere-pro-format.gif

Tip: In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click “Settings” button and enter “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3. Finally hit the Convert button; it will convert TiVo to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac immediately.

When the conversion process shows in 100% with the top  TiVo to MPEG-2 Converter Mac, you can get the resulted videos from output folder easily for easier editing in Premier Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6.

Related Guides and Tips:

Transfer TiVo shows to PS3
Transfer TiVo to Apple TV on Mac OS X
Avid Media Composer 7/6.5/6/5.5 Won't Read P2 MXF files
Export file of video from PMW-400 sony to Avid MC/Premiere Pro/FCP
Import the .vob file(DVD) into Sony Vegas Pro 11.0/8.0
Change MKV movie format to support Android Device in MP4
Source:Tivo Shows Adobe Prmiere Pro MOV/MPEG-2 video format

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction