Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 30-11-2014 10:04:10

Official Kobe Dwyane Wade re-signs with Miami Heat

Wade signed a new contract with the Heat on Tuesday. It,s a two-year deal, the second of those seasons a player option, said a person familiar with the situation. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition Official Kobeanonymity because neither side announced terms."I am proud to have spent every single day of my career as a member of the Miami Heat and to have brought three championship titles Magista Shoesthis great city," Wade said in a statement. "I,ve been here through the good times and the hard times. I have confidence in the Miami Heat organization and the team they are building."Earlier Tuesday, Wade tweeted "Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home,My City,My House" and attached a photo of himself standing below the three NBA championship banners that hang at Miami,s home arena.Financial terms were not announced, though expected Wade,s salary for next season will not reach the $20.2 million he would have made under his previous contract.Heat President Pat Riley confirmed that Wade again bought into the Heat mantra of sacrifice. The contract he signed four years ago left millions on the bargaining-room table, in part to make the deals with LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem happen."Dwyane has been the franchise cornerstone for this team since the day he arrived 11 years ago,"  For More Infomation: @uc@76csq3lf0z@uc@

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par