Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-07-2017 04:03:43

luqinyun123
Membre

reminder of how many times I come across

Zlatan Threatening To Sue Over PED Allegations - RealGM Wiretap
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is threatening to sue a former Swedish track and field coach for speculating that he used performance enhancing drugs during his time at Juventus.

Ulf Karlsson nike kevin durant 5 christmas , who was the head coach of Sweden's national athletics team from 2001 to 2004, said during a sports conference this week that he thinks Ibrahimovic, 34, doped in order to bulk up so quickly at Juve.

"Zlatan gained 10 kilos of muscle in six months at Juventus. That is impossible in such a short time scarpe nike kobe 9 ," Karlsson was quoted as saying by local newspaper Nya Wermlands-Tidning.

Mino Raiola, Ibrahimovic's agent, said his client plans to take legal action against Karlsson over the claims.

"We are going to sue him. I'm not an expert on Swedish law, but we have a Swedish lawyer scarpe nike kobe x elite ," Raiola told Swedish newspaper Expressen. "There will always be haters. Maybe he is a former athlete who didn't make it. Maybe he is jealous."

Royals Claim Kottaras Off Waivers From As - RealGM Wiretap

The Royals have claimed George Kottaras off waivers from the Athletics.

They also designated Tony Abreu for assignment.

Kottaras, 29, will compete for a backup job behind Salvador Perez in Kansas City.

Paul Pogba Antoine Griezmann Unhappy Not To Be In XI - RealGM Wiretap

Didier Deschamps didn't include Paul Pogba and Antoine Griezmann in his starting XI for France against Albania.

“I know he is not happy, nor is Paul Pogba scarpe da basket kobe 8 ,” said Deschamps. “Paul Pogba was more of a tactical decision. With that system I thought we needed two real scrappers in the middle of the park. Paul has different attributes. As for Griezmann, I am managing him. He is doing well but he had a busy season and we have three games in nine days. He made the difference even though I know he would have preferred to have started the game.”

Pogba came on in the match at halftime.

Deschamps has varied his attack in France’s two games, starting with one set and ending with another, and he sees that as one of the team’s strengths. “I have solutions on the bench in order to change the performance. In games against a tight defence you need to wear them down. We kept pushing right to the end. We did everything we could scarpe kevin durant 7 , in any case.”

Kazmir To Miss First Scheduled Start - RealGM Wiretap

Indians left-hander Scott Kazmir will miss his first scheduled start because of a sore abdominal muscle on his right side, according to an ESPN report.

Kazmir felt fine after a bullpen session Wednesday, but manager Terry Francona decided to play it safe rather than start Kazmir at Tampa Bay this Saturday.

Kazmir will return to Cleveland for tests and rejoin the team before Friday's game.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com