Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 17-07-2017 05:37:08

jielun520
Membre

The same goes with your jewellery

Bonds Doesnt Understand Why People Hate A Rod - RealGM Wiretap
Barry Bonds doesn't understand why people don't like Alex Rodriguez and believes the New York Yankees should celebrate him if he ties and passes Willie Mays for fifth place on the all-time home run list.

Rodriguez needs five home runs to tie Mays.

"Anytime anybody in the game does something that's a great accomplishment puma rihanna fenty noir , the game of baseball should celebrate that," Bonds told USA Today Sports. "No matter what. Baseball is benefiting from that person's hard work, so baseball should at least celebrate.

"Why the hate? Why hate on something you're paying to see? I don't understand it. He's entertaining us. I wish life wasn't like that."

Rodriguez has three years and $61 million remaining on his contract with the Yankees, could earn a $6 million bonus by tying Mays.

King Felix Gets 2000th K In Win Against As - RealGM Wiretap

Mariners ace Felix Hernandez became the fourth-youngest player to reach 2,000 strikeouts in a 4-3 win against the A's on Sunday with a fifth-inning strikeout of leadoff hitter Sam Fuld.

Wedge Contract Not Reason For Leaving Mariners - RealGM Wiretap

Eric Wedge says his uncertain contract status isn't the reason he decided not to return to the Seattle Mariners next season.

Wedge said Saturday he wouldn't have returned even if a long-term contract had been offered.

"Let me be clear here puma rihanna creeper velvet , the contract was not the reason I'm not coming back here," Wedge said. "If they'd offered me a five-year contract, I'm not coming back here."

Wedge said the reason behind his departure was a difference of opinion between him and Seattle's front office: CEO Howard Lincoln, president Chuck Armstrong and general manager Jack Zduriencik.

"Where they see the club, they being Howard puma rihanna creepers marron , Chuck and Jack, and where I see the club, my vision of the future and theirs are just different," Wedge said. "That's as plain as I can make it."

Jonny Gomes May Be Fit For Cubs - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago Cubs are looking for a veteran position player and someone like Jonny Gomes might be a fit.

"In an ideal world, we'd like to add to the outfield mix puma rihanna pas cher ," Theo Epstein said. "Just because we have three guys that go out there and form an Opening Day outfield as it is, that doesn't mean we're content. We're certainly going to add talent and shape the way the parts fit together once we can acquire some more talent."

"League sources indicate that the Cubs could be interested in Oakland Athletics outfielder Jonny Gomes for this role. He checks the boxes for leadership and playoff experience, having been to the postseason four of the past five years playing for three teams, including the A's in 2012 and 2014," writes Jesse Rogers.

Michael Weiner Has Brain Tumor - RealGM Wiretap

Michael Weiner yeezy boost 350 oxford tan pas cher , the union chief of the MLBPA, is undergoing treatment for a brain tumor.

He began treatment Monday, and the union said the treatments are expected to last about one month. The union anticipates he will continue to work from its New York office on a daily basis during the treatments.

Weiner, 50, succeeded Donald Fehr in December 2009 to become just the fourth head of the union since 1966.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com