Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 20-12-2017 12:47:13

donnieclark
Membre

How do you go about approaching them?

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help. Say you have a corporate client that you'd really like to work with/produce something for/bag for your portfolio. How do you go about approaching them?
Outside of the 'corporate' sphere of clients, I've enjoyed mixed success in going after clients like bands, restaurants etc by producing examples and using the angle that I think my style of work would match their business aesthetic and going on from there.So, when it comes to dealing with the big boy budgets and corporations that don't exactly turn on a sixpence just to suit the whim of possibly doing a full rebrand - how do you get to them as it where?. I went through many resources and also Corporate branding video but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

#2 29-12-2017 08:08:05

pkbwts
Nouveau membre

Re: How do you go about approaching them?

There is a simple process to follow. first of all you need to find the prospects. than whether they need your service or not. what is there yearly revenue and is there something they are not doing for their business and you can do it for them. this is what you can follow and am sure you will definitely close a deal in every 10 outreaches.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com