Forum d'Aide de Forumcrea

N'hésitez pas à poser ici vos questions sur ForumCrea.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-03-2018 04:04:59

bengalsstore
Membre

www.airforce1-baratas.es

QINGYUAN, Guangdong Province, Dec. 18 (Xinhua) -- Kim Hyo-joo captured her third Hyundai China Ladies Golf Open title on Sunday when the South Korean closed with a 67 to win the national championship by two strokes in Guangdong province.

The 21-year-old won her 15th professional title with a score of six-under 210 at Lion Lake Country Club in the season-ending event of the China LPGA Tour, a 550,000 U.S dollars co-sanctioned tournament with the LPGA Tour of South Korea.

World No. 7 Jang Ha-na, the 2013 winner, shot 68 to finish equal second with her South Korean compatriot Lim Eun-bin (68), while China No. 1 Feng Shanshan was three shots off the pace in fourth after a 69.

Playing under sunny and calm conditions, Kim, who won the championship in 2012 and 2014, carded a bogey-free round featuring five birdies to earn 110,000 U.S dollars. It was the 11th consecutive year that a South Korean had won the tournament.

"I' m happy and lucky to be the first one to win three times here. A hat-trick is a great honor. I won five times in China (including two Kumho Tire Ladies Open titles). I feel more and more comfortable here, no barriers between me and the Chinese people. It' s just like home," said the Wonju native.

Feng, the first-round leader, got her game going with three birdies over the final six holes to stay close.

"I put forth my best efforts, but it is not enough. I played great, except the middle part of the round," said the Guangzhou native who had won three times in her previous four starts coming into this week' s tournament.

"I didn' t think that a Chinese player couldn' t win this trophy. You know, I have played great around the world. I' m No. 4 and just behind one South Korean player (Chun In-gee) in the world ranking. Younger Chinese players are emerging, give us some time. I think the day is coming, maybe next year."

Lion Lake Country Club is a 27-hole layout designed by Rick Jacobson. The 11th Hyundai China Ladies Open, December 16-18, is being contested over the par-72, 6,333-yard Moon layout.

A high-speed railway linking the Chinese capital of Beijing with Shenyang Nike Air Force 1 Rosa Baratas , capital of northeast China's Liaoning Province, is expected to kick off construction in the first half of 2014.

The 709-km railway will cut travel time between the two cities in half to 2.5 hours, said Tian Limin, a senior manager of the railway project at a conference organized by the Liaoning provincial government on Monday.

The railway is expected to be completed within 5 years with a total investment of 124.5 billion yuan (20.4 billion U.S. dollars). It is designed with a speed of 350 km per hour, said Tian.

After completion of the railway Nike Air Force 1 Grises Baratas , 13 out of the 14 cities in the province will have high-speed rail connections, said Wang Zhanzhu, head of the Shenyang Railway Bureau.

China's railway network topped 100,000 km on Saturday, as several new high-speed rail links started operations ahead of one of the busiest travel seasons next month.

The newly opened links include the Xiamen-Shenzhen railway Nike Air Force 1 Rojas Baratas , the Xi'an-Baoji railway, the Chongqing-Lichuan railway, and others in southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. They have a combined distance of 2,000 km.

Of the 100,000 km of track Nike Air Force 1 Negras Baratas , more than 10,000 km are highspeed, said Hu Yadong, vice general manager of the China Railway Corporation.

NAIROBI, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- World 1 Nike Air Force 1 Hombre Baratas ,500m silver medalist Faith Chepng'etich of Kenya is hopeful she will get to the medal podium on her second attempt at the Olympic Games.

Chepng'etich, who turns 22 on Jan. 10, was disappointed after failing to make it to the finals at the London Olympics, but she has since atoned for the miss by claiming silver at the Beijing World Championships last August.

But it is the gold medal in Rio Games that she is targeting as she launches her training for the Olympics.

"I have learnt a lot since my first Olympics four years ago. I was still too naive and young, but I have been pushed and bruised in the four years and now am ready for the challenge in Rio Nike Air Force 1 Blancas Baratas ," said Chepng'etich.

Indeed, it will be another battle pitting Chepng'etich and favourite Genzebe Dibaba of Ethiopia in the four lap race.

There is also a small chance that Olympic bronze medalist Hellen Obiri will overcome her rusty form, after a year on sabbatical to deliver her baby, to contest for the medals in Rio.

"The Kenya team will always be strong. Even if Obiri doesn't make it, the team will always have talented athletes Nike Air Force 1 Off White Baratas ," she added.

For now, Chepng'etich will be seeking to boost her endurance and will put her best leg forward during the Bomet County Cross country championships in Sotik in northwest Kenya on Saturday.

Chepng'etich is keen to compete at the Africa Cross Country championships in Yaounde, Cameroon in March and will launch her campaign in her home event this weekend.

Athletics Kenya (AK) has said that the Bomet meet, being the last in the six leg circuit, will attract all top runners as they seek to gauge their fitness ahead of the nationals next month in Nairobi.

Those expected to compete include Sandra Chebet www.airforce1-baratas.es , Iveen Chepkemoi, Daisy Caroline and Miriam Cherop in the junior women 6km race.

Caroline Chepkoech, the younger sister to former World 5,000m silver medallist Mercy Cherono, will face stiff challenge from Sheila Chepkoech in the 10 km senior women category.

Dominic Kiptarus Nike Air Force 1 Baratas España , Geofrey Korir, Alfred Ngeno, Elijah Kositany, Wesley Salel will battle it out at the 8km junior men's category while in the 10km senior men, Emmanuel Kipsang Nike Air Force 1 Baratas , Hosea Macharinyang, Cleophas Ngetich and Stephen Arita will be the athletes to beat.

"This last event shall give a lead on who shall make the Kenya team for this year's Africa Cross-country Championships in Yaoundé," ASK president Jack Tuwei said.

CHINESE billio. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China   Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com